Friday 22 March 2013

Ghostaroids

Something tells me that ghostaroids is not a word that would catch on. Ever.


If you ever said you'd seen Brighton looking so ethereal, you'd be a liar.


So a few months ago, an ol' buddy of mine, Elisha, brought me back some wonderfully dodgy Impossible Project polaroid film from her trip to New York. I've only shot one half of one of the packs so far, black and white film - PX600 Silver Shade - and have had some strangely satisfying results. The cause of this I guess could be anything, but that doesn't even matter. Have a look at some ghostly polaroids.

And one day, the Duke's at Komedia materialised infront of me, as if from nowhere

Karli


Dendy


It's like Memento meets The Shining

There'll be more to come, including some colour shots hopefully! The flash on my Polaroid camera is very much not working so I'm restricted to daylight at the moment...

And then this post was finished. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment