Wednesday 28 May 2014

I don't update because I'm busy, not because I don't care

Hello! Excuses this time for not updating? You've heard them all before!

But actually, for the past few months on and off I have been in the process of helping shoot a short film, which is incredibly exciting! I hope to be able to share it with you soon, and if not then definitely a post with some screenshots and production stills of what I've been up to!

In the meantime, have a barrage of images that I have made for various things since January!

In the wake of the retirement of Hayao Miyazaki, Picturehouse Cinemas, including one of our wonderful Brighton brance, Dukes at Komedia, is putting a season of Miyazaki-directed Ghibli films! Check out your local Picturehouse website to see if they're playing near you! I cannot wait to see Princess Mononoke on the big screen!

Part two of the christmas present I mentioned in the last post! Two down, two to go!

Lost in Translation! What can I say? I enjoyed using the mixed graphic/photography, especially as the image I used was one of mine from Tokyo.

This was a tough poster to design for. There is a lot of stunning imagery in Badlands, but not much that could easily be captured without losing the entire tone of the film. This was my attempt.

A very fun poster to make, especially the red graffiti brush. I may revisit this in the future to sort a few things out.


Pixel art funtime! I was very much inspired by the pixel art of point and clock adventure games from the late 80's/early 90's, especially for the title "WEIRD". Dat shading.

...and that is all! Until we meet again, old website! Farewell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment