Sunday 8 September 2013

What's the quickest way to my heart?

So I'm going to cut to the chase here. There was this competition.

"Create an alternative poster for the film 'Filth'', a new movie based on the novel by Irvine Welsh, author of Trainspotting.

So I did. And it looks like this 

Bob Prosser's Filth by Bob Prosser
Now what I could really do with is that if anyone is reading this, they take 10 seconds to go to this link 


and vote for my poster on either twitter or facebook! That's it. It would be amazing and will take no longer than 10 seconds. I can guarantee that there is nothing you'll be able to do in that amount of time that that is as productive as this. You'll breath. Blink. Adjust your glasses. Think about someone special.

BUT NONE OF THOSE ARE AS USEFUL AS VOTING FOR MY POSTER.


Vote and I will love you. And that's all you'll ever want now that I've offered it to you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment